Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fourth Partnership Newsletter- May 2013


Dear my Partners,    

            It rains a lot lately in Massachusetts. How are you in New York?


            I have experienced some thunders when I was running in the afternoon couple days ago. It was quiet threatening, but that reminded me to cherish many people and chances that God has given to me. Standing in the pouring rain, I prayed, worshiped, and wondered about heaven, and about what kinds of impressions I have left with people, and what I am centered on. Praise God, he spared my life, to live and to love.
    
Thanksgivings:
Thanks our Lord, I finished the exhausted but rewarding spring semester and the summer intensive Intermediate Greek. Last weekend, I had great time during the retreat with Chinese Bible Church at Greater Lowell, joined a panel discussion on Cultivating a God-Pleasing Family, and was reminded by many messages that God intended to save our family as a unit (Acts 16:31), and for us to serve Him as a family (Josh. 24:15)
       
News:
            Eva and I are longing to spend time with many dear brothers and sisters at GCAC Retreat, and then we will participate at the Chinese Churches Association Conference as fellows. We are very excited for it.
           
Prayers Request:
            Please continue to pray for our parents’ salvation, health, and financial wellbeing. My sister went back to HongKong already and wanted to have baby. Please pray for her.
            Please also remember our summer intensive courses in prayer. We need strength, discipline, and wisdom. Eva is taking: Life of Jesus; Human Sexuality; & Group Process Therapy. I am taking: Hebrew (tough stuff).
       
Timely words from the Letter to Philippians (My Partners): “A Love That Will Grow”
Philippians 1: 4-5 “Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart. I am so pleased that you have continued on in this with us, believing and proclaiming God’s Message, from the day you heard it right up to the present.”

As always, thank you for your partnership with me and Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary to bring the gospel of Jesus to needy people.
May our Lord richly bless you and reward you on earth as well as in heaven!

With Gratitude,
Tom Chow                  


p.s. Please kindly reply if you wish, I hope hear any news and prayer request from you too!

                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment