Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Third Partnership Newsletter- April 2013


Dear my Partners,    

            Hi, I feel like it has been a long time I have not kept touch with you. When I just looked at the partnership financial report, I felt encouraged by how practical, how real is your constant support for me. With a renewed thanksgiving heart and heavy burden with work schools, papers, and finals ahead I want to share a few things with you.
   
Thanksgivings:
Recently, I was sick, emotionally depress, down, and spiritually lost and have hided from the Lord for almost the whole reading week. I felt like I was again entering into the stage of cocoon of a butterfly’s transformation. I had some good meditations on Butterflies, Cocoons and the Process of METAMORPHOSIS. Now, I feel like I have resurrected again in Christ, and have renewed my strength.  
       
News:
In regards to the recent tragic news in Boston, Taxes, Sichuan, India, and in the rest of the world, there is not much news about Eva or I.
       
Prayers Request:
            In time like this near the end of the semester, I would not only request your prayer for my strength to finish well, may you also pray for blessings upon all my schoolmates and faculty? I have been praying for my Pastor and my home church, GCAC, would you please pray with me that God’s Will to be done on earth as it is in heaven? Lastly, please pray for my readiness and strength over the summer course. I will be pressing forward full time, but still hope to see you sometimes in mid-May, retreat, or end of August.
       
Timely words from the Letter to Philippians (My Partners): “A Love That Will Grow”
Philippians 1: Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer.
May our Lord richly bless you and reward you on earth as well as in heaven!

With Gratitude,
Tom Chow                   


p.s. Please kindly reply if you wish, I hope hear any news and prayer request from you too!

                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment